- 4 eggs,
- 1 egg yolk
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 tbsp emulsifier (SP / TBM)
- 200 grams of Ambon banana, puree 150 grams of flour
- 75 ml of cooking oil
- 3 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- 75 grams of cheese, grated
Tips for Preparing Materials:
The first way, you should prepare the equipment that you will use to make cakes first. Like baking pans, measuring machines, basins, mixers and several containers to store the ingredients above. Preparing this equipment is quite important, because after this equipment is prepared, it will be easier for you to make cakes because the equipment will be easy to reach. For the first ingredient to be measured or measured is wheat flour, enter the flour in the measuring machine and determine its size as measured by the recipe. This size must be made clearly and surely because this will affect the quality of the cake you make. After measuring, put the flour in the container and set aside. For later, strain using a filter. As for sugar, do the same thing when you measure flour. Add the sugar in the container and set aside temporarily. For bananas, put the bananas in a container and you should choose a banana that is ripe so that the banana is easy to crush and mash. Blend the banana using a spoon or fork until smooth evenly. While for cheese, grate the cheese and put it in a container to then set aside temporarily. For other ingredients, you only need to prepare it in a container for later we will mix these ingredients into dough.
How to Make Banana Cheese Cake Cheese:
- Prepare a basin and mixer, put in some ingredients such as eggs, emulsifiers, sugar and stir or shake this material until it expands and stiffens.
- Add the flour into it little by little and do it slowly so the flour doesn’t spill. Stir again until the flour and other ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Add cooking oil and stir again until evenly distributed. Please note, besides using cooking oil, you can also replace this material using melted butter. Mix well until the ingredients are mixed. Put the grated cheese into it little by little and add sweetened condensed milk and stir all ingredients until evenly mixed.
- After all the ingredients are added, please pour the mixture into a baking sheet that has been given butter spread and sprinkled with flour evenly.
- Finally, before baking, please sprinkle cheese on the top so that it tastes more delicious and the appearance is more tempting. Bake the mixture under 180 degrees for about 45 minutes or until the cake is cooked.
Once cooked, lift this dish and serve it in a serving plate and then ready to be enjoyed.