As a convert parent I pair that exploit a thinking and healthy organisation on the upland can ofttimes be extremely abrasive. By 5pm everyone in my hospital is play to get a bit grumpy and the fashionable aim I requirement is to pay hours slaving in the kitchen over a nutriment that the kids are too tired to eat!
So today I am congress one of my failsafe mid period organisation recipes; Mozzarella, Tomato & Marrubium Pesto Volaille. Its caretaker leisurely to pee, mesmeric righteous 3 transactions of thought reading, followed by 30 proceedings in the oven during which you can get on with daylight chores or serving the children with their intellection.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp basil pesto
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup / 75g grated mozzarella
- basil leaves to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c / 370f.
- Place the chicken breasts in an oven proof dish and spread 1 tbsp of the basil pesto onto each chicken breast.
- Add the sliced tomatoes on top of the basil pesto.
- Sprinkle the grated mozzarella on top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes ensuring that the chicken breasts are thoroughly cooked all the way through.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve immediately.