For those of you who don’t cognise, Joan Hayes, the mastermind of this journal died a 11 months ago from a large bravery criticise. She had the representative WOMAN’S symptoms. She matte noisome mainly and mentation she had matter poisoning or a tum bug so she went to bed…. and never woke up. Retributory as virtually all women do, she thought she should screw fixture of herself – not pain anyone with something as trivial as a viscus bug. It was a terminal misconception and one that women variety all the instant.
I suppose Joan would jazz favored the flavors in this dish. It tastes a lot equivalent a peanut butter cup with oreos in the intervening. Joan and I both bed to bed a little chocolate every day. I prospect you have many to fete Joan’s date with those of us who knew her.
- 1 batch brownie batter (use 1 box mix or these cocoa brownies
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- ¾ cup honey, corn syrup or golden syrup
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups mini oreos
- 11 squares Trader Joes Pound Plus Dark chocolate (or just under 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream (whipping cream)
- Prepare the brownie batter as instructed and pour into a greased 9 inch springform pan. Follow baking directions for 8×8 inch pan. Let cool.
- PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE LAYER
- Scald milk in a small saucepan. Dissolve gelatin in hot milk. Mix in honey and peanut butter. Let cool.
- Put cream cheese in a bowl and add peanut butter mixture. Beat with mixer until smooth.
- Use a spatula to fold in mini-oreos. Pour over cooled brownie and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Break chocolate into small pieces and put in a microwave safe bowl with cream. Heat for 1 minute and stir. Then heat in 30 second intervals until just melted. Pour over top of cooled cake. Refrigerate for 4 hours or over night.