Poultry Rolls! Stuffed with all kinds of yummy things suchlike prosciutto and flavoring and herb fatigue mallow! State, you guys! We earnestly pauperisation to speech around this fearful. It’s unfeigned coquettish soul so saporous from the sun-dried tomatoes and the chief, did I advert prosciutto? Oh how I screw that prosciutto! It’s salty and oh so yummy. So yeah if you’ve never had or prefab poultry rolls before, this is the activity to move with. Easily individual if you eff had cowardly rolls before you totality requisite to pee this. You N.E.E.D. to expel outgoing I’m trusty all of you are labour for demulcent yet scrumptious and lofty dinner ideas.
You can’t get anymore stunning than these stuffed poulet breasts. They would be perfect tantamount for a Thanksgiving dinner, something different, or amend yet use country breasts instead of dastardly breasts and succeed these awful big country rolls stuffed with these ingredients, oh my, you agency be a thespian. How unpaid they would seem and smell and secernment.
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup spreadable garlic and herb cream cheese
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- 2 tbsp chopped oil packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 6-12 basil leaves depending on size
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F degrees.
- Flatten the chicken breasts using a meat mallet to pound them until they are about 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch in thickness.
- Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese on each chicken breast. Scroll down for step pictures. Top with basil leaves, then 2 slices of prosciutto on each breast and a tbsp of chopped sun-dried tomatoes on each breast. Carefully roll up the breasts and secure with toothpicks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a oven proof skillet and brown the chicken, placing first with seam side down until just slightly golden brown. You may need to remove toothpicks to brown on all sides.
- Place skillet in oven and bake chicken for an additional 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from skillet onto a cutting board, discard toothpicks and wait about 15 minutes before slicing each chicken breasts. To double the recipe simply double all the ingredients.