This creamy, cheesy Baked Zucchini Casserole is made with fresh zucchini, rich cream, and lots of cheese! It is an easy zucchini bake recipe that everyone will love.
This easy Cheesy Baked Zucchini Casserole is a great way to use up all of that fresh summer zucchini and squash!
How to make Cheesy Baked Zucchini Casserole :
- 4 Zucchini medium, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 5 ounces Onion diced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Gruyere Cheese grated
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated and divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes until it begins to soften. Then add garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add zucchini to the onions and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook until zucchini just becomes tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Place zucchini mixture in a greased 8 x 8 inch casserole dish.
- Vìsìt Cheesy Baked Zucchini Casserole @ homemadeinterest.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.