Mother must have been familiar with this one food display, Chicken Egg Roll recipe. Dishes that are always on the bento menu in Japanese restaurants can actually try to apply it in your own kitchen. More delicious and tasty, also better because it needs to add preservatives. How to make Chicken Roll Egg easy because it uses flour when conscious and processed the chicken. Produces delicious savory flavors that make all families eat heartily. Let’s serve this Chicken Roll dish for today’s special meal menu!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of KOBE Kentucky Flour SuperCrispy
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 250 grams of ground chicken breast meat
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons KOBE Kentucky Flour SuperCrispy (75gr)
- 1 tablespoon of Tasteful Oyster Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of powdered pepper
How to make :
- Mix eggs, flour and water. Beat until blended.
- Heat the Teflon, make a thin omelet. Set it aside.
- Mix all ingredients into a container. Stir well.
- Open consciousness. Fill with chicken mixture and roll.
- Steamed for 20 minutes. After cooking, chill for a while.
- Cut across or according to taste.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Chicken Roll Egg is ready to be served.