Basically, this banana sponge recipe is indeed sweet and delicious. But if friends feel less able to add chocolate as a combination. The recipe for grilled chocolate banana sponge is guaranteed to taste really solid and make it addictive. Bananas that have been sweet with a soft sponge texture and delicious chocolate are very good. In addition to roasting friends, you can steam the recipe below if you like.
- The main ingredient in the form of bananas that are truly cooked is approximately 1/2 kg. Can be reduced or added depending on taste.
- Choose baking powder which is double action about 2 small spoons.
- Multipurpose wheat flour or can also use medium protein which is approximately 300 grams.
- Large medium chicken eggs are approximately 6 pcs. The eggs must be removed from the refrigerator and left until the temperature of the room.
- Chocolate powder or good quality powder approximately 3 tablespoons.
- Vegetable oil is approximately 180 grams.
- Iodized refined salt to taste to taste or approximately 0.5 small spoons.
- Sugar sugars correspond to the level of sweetness or approximately 200 grams.
- Mix ingredients according to tastes such as chocolate chips, raisins, banana slices or others according to taste.
How to make :
- First heat the oven first with a temperature of around 170 degrees using the bottom flame.
- Prepare a baking sheet that will be used and cover with oil or margarine and baking paper so it doesn’t stick.
- Soften ambon banana or sunpride until smooth by using a fork and set aside.
- Take a bowl or other container and then pour the flour together with baking powder, chocolate and fine salt and stir until well blended.
- Prepare the container again and pour the sugar and chicken eggs and shake using a low speed mixer until just blending for a while.
- After the average increase the speed of rotation to the highest until it is perfectly inflated and lined up then turn it off.
- Pour the smooth banana into the top container then stir using the spatula back and forth rather quickly until evenly mixed.
- Pour the flour mixture with the salt and chocolate into the dough container while filtering or sifting and stirring again with the spatula back and forth until smooth.
- Take a small amount of mixture then separate it into another container and mix it with vegetable oil then stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture again with the main oil and then stir it back and forth until it’s completely flat.
- Add the chocolate chips into the mixture then stir again. Can also be placed when it’s above the baking pan to taste.
- Add the chocolate banana sponge mixture into the pan.
- Enter into the oven in the middle or bottom and then bake the banana cake until cooked, adjusted to each oven.
- After the test is cooked, first prick it and remove it from the pan.
- Leave it first in the pan until it is slightly warm or about 10 to 15 minutes so that it does not break when released.
- Remove from the baking sheet and ready to be served for family snacks.