I can’t believe that 2016 is coming to a close. I know, it’s just a date, but still, time seems to be flying by.
I’m joining a few of my food blogger friends in an annual themed round up of some of our favorite posts of the year, hosted by Sarah of Fantastical Sharing of Recipes.
Today, we are sharing our best appetizers and snacks. One of my favorite food groups is appetizers, so I have a few posts to share with you. If you like appetizers as much as I do, be sure to click on some of the thumbnails below for even more appetizers.
All of these appetizers would be wonderful for a New Year’s Eve or game watching party.
- These Smoked Trout Deviled Eggs were one of my favorites on my blog, and were one of your favorites too. If you are having a party, make these. They will fly off the dish.
- This Smoked Salmon Paté is one of my all time favorites. It’s so easy to whip up, and will be a big hit at your party.
- These Crushed Red Pepper Grissini are super spicy and crunchy. To get them thin, I actually cut them with a pasta maker.
- These Baked Zucchini Fries are crispy and light, and so delicious, you might even get the kids to eat zucchini!
- This Spicy Halibut Ceviche with Casera Style Corn Chips is one of my favorites from 2016 too. I was lucky enough to have some really fresh halibut for this ceviche, and it was delicious.
- I took these Rosemary, Cayenne, and Brown Sugar Cashews to a pot luck, and everyone wanted the recipe. They have a wonderful savory sweetness, and are easy and elegant. They are especially good served warm.
- These Mini Cheese Puff Crackers are crumbly and super cheesy, and would be just perfect with a glass of sparkling wine.
- These Shrimp and Veggie Summer Rolls are so light and refreshing, and they are wonderful dipped in spicy Gochujang sauce.