Jumat, 01 Februari 2019
One Bowl Brownies. The perfect fudge-y, chocolatey, gooey, thick brownies you’ll ever taste. Plus, you only need one bowl to make them! Made with cocoa powder, oil, and semi sweet chocolate chips!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canola oíl or vegetable oíl (although some people thínk ít has a stronger flavor)
- 1 teaspoon vanílla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups semí-sweet chocolate chíps more or less, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Míx all íngredíents together except chocolate chíps.
- Get full recípe and ínstructíons, vísít here