Easy Keto Everything Bagels Recipe – delicious everything bagels that are low carb using just cheese, eggs, and everything bagel seasonings for a filling keto bagel everyone will love!
If you’re on a keto or low carb diet, you’re probably missing a lot of your old, carb-loaded favorite dishes – and for me, that includes missing bagels so much.
I love bagels – especially hot toasted everything bagels – and decided to play around with my Keto Jalapeno Bread recipe a bit to come up with a real bagel I think is every bit just as delicious as my favorite everything bagels – and this one is incredibly low carb keto with NO special flours or crazy ingredients – just cheese, eggs, and Everything Bagel seasoning!
This Keto Everything Bagel has less than 1 carbs per serving, making it an excellent easy breakfast choice that will fill you up! I like to serve them with about ¼ cup of cream cheese for spreading – and you can also top them with lox, capers, and other schmears!
Since starting a keto diet, my husband has lost over 30 pounds – and I’ve been able to reduce my autoimmune issues greatly to feel much better day to day.
While I love to use it in baking, this recipe does NOT include coconut flour or almond flour – and no egg wash – so it’s an incredibly quick and simple dish that is perfect for an impromptu everything bagel breakfast with ingredients you probably already have on hand. Just mix, put in a pan, bake, and enjoy!
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, any kind of cheese that melts well.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Get full recipe and instructions, please visit here sweetcsdesigns.