- 4 thick cut bone-in pork chop
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and place in baking dish.
In a medium bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Pour over pork chops.
Cover with foil and bake 45 to 50 minutes.
Uncover, flip pork chops over and spoon sauce on top. Bake another 10 minutes.
Spoon sauce over top again and broil 2 to 5 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly and thickened.