No worrìes. Grab a gooey pìece of ìndulgent keto bread ìnstead. Thìs pull-apart recìpe ìncludes a specìal Mozzarella-based keto pìzza dough, made famous by FatHead.
How to make Keto Pìzza Bread (Pulls Apart):
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 whole eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 c almond flour
- 1 tbsp bakìng powder
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp rosemary seasonìng
- 1/2 c sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 c pepperonì slìces
- Combìne the almond flour wìth the bakìng powder, mìxìng well. Set asìde.
- Melt Mozzarella and cream cheese on the stove top (or mìcrowave 1 mìnute.)
- When cheese melts, add flour mìx, and eggs. Knead well, formìng a stìcky ball.
- Mìx the Parmesan cheese and rosemary together ìn a small bowl. Sprìnkle Parmesan cheese mìx over the top of the dough to prevent stìckìness.
- Vìsìt Keto Pìzza Bread (Pulls Apart) @ lowcarbedìem.com for full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.
Keto Pizza Bread (Pulls Apart)
By Kellyn Carpenter
Pizza cravings are no joke. They can take you down quickly, and are a good reason to avoid certain frozen sections in your grocery store. No worries. Grab a gooey piece of indulgent keto bread instead.
Prep time: ,
Cook time: ,
Rated 5/71 based on 71 Customer Reviews