For a more interesting presentation, you can decorate mayonnaise shrimp with dried fried rice vermicelli which is shaped like a nest as a garnish. The trick, take 50 grams of vermicelli and fry in a lot of oil and heat like when frying I fu noodles. Then make the dried fried rice vermicelli as a shrimp paste mayonnaise on a serving plate. Guaranteed the appearance of your preparations is no less beautiful than typical restaurant dishes.
- 500 gr large size shrimp, clean the head and skin, set aside
- 1 egg white, shake off
- 100 grams of cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame ready to use
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon water
- 1 tbsp white sweetened condensed milk
How to make
- Baluri shrimp with cornstarch, salt and smooth pepper, leave for 5 minutes, then add in egg whisk. Fry in plenty of oil until yellowish, remove and set aside.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients until they are well blended. Pour over fried shrimp, then stir until well blended. Sprinkle with roasted sesame, and serve immediately.