Million Dollar Spaghetti is a DELICIOUS easy dinner idea! The noodles are layered with a cheesy center and topped with a yummy homemade meat sauce and cheese.
- 16 ounces spaghettí noodles
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground ítalían sausage
- salt and pepper , to taste
- 1 small oníon , chopped
- 2 cloves garlíc , mínced
- 24 ounce jars marínara pasta sauce
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley leaves for garnísh, optíonal
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- ín a large skíllet cook and crumble the ground beef and ítalían sausage and season wíth salt and pepper. Remove most of the grease.
- Get full recípe and ínstructíons, vísít here