These Mini Spinach Frittatas are tiny little treats that you can serve as appetizers or at tea time.
I received product from The Republic of Tea for this post. All opinions are my own.
These mini spinach frittatas are loaded with ricotta cheese, Parmesan, and mushrooms. They are held together with eggs and sit on a tiny round of pepperoni.
These frittatas are excellent for brunch, cocktail parties, and tea time. They are super tiny and bite-sized, and pretty much cute.
I am joining a virtual tea party organized by Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla. She invited us to join her in her #sipbysip #sippingbeauties tea party.
The purpose was to introduce two new products from The Republic of Tea, Daily Beauty, and Beauty Sleep teas. Heaven knows I need both.
The Daily Beauty Tea is Blueberry Lavender, and the Beauty Sleep is Chamomile Rose. They are both delicious. I’m looking forward to seeing if they have magical powers with regular use. I hope so!
I brought these tiny frittatas to the tea party. While they are not cucumber or egg salad sandwiches, they still fit in with afternoon tea. First, they are tiny. Second, they can be eaten in one bite, or if you are dainty, two or three bites.
Check out what everyone else brought to the party!
I’m thrilled with these tiny frittatas. They are so poppable! Serve them at your next tea party! I also suggest serving these mini quiche Lorraine, these mini cheese puff crackers, these olive tapenade deviled eggs, or these Greek salad skewers. In fact, I’ve got lots of tiny appetizers and desserts that would be perfect for a tea party.
Mini Spinach Frittatas
Author: Karen Kerr
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed, and squeezed to remove most of the moisture.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 24 small pepperoni slices
How to cook Mini Spinach Frittatas
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 24 cavity mini muffin pan with spray oil.
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the pepperoni.
- Place a pepperoni slice on the bottom of each muffin cavity and fill with the frittata mixture up to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Leftovers can be reheated in your oven.
Karen’s Kitchen Stories
tea party, frittatas, cheese, appetizer, pepperoni
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.