Tiramisu is one of the most famous dessert dishes. Tiramisu comes from Italy but has become a worldwide food. With a little innovation in the way of presentation, tiramisu can be one of the practical dessert alternative to be served on your special dinner with family. In the mini tiramisu recipe we serve this time, we use the chocolate sponge cake because it is easier to get in the market. The specialty of this recipe is its individual way of presentation, so you do not have to bother cutting per slice. Served directly in a glass of field, making this tiramisu very beautiful.
- 1 piece of chocolate sponge cake size 20x20x1 cm
- 2 tsp chocolate powder
- 4 ladyfinger biscuits, cut across 6 parts
- Chocolate shaved for decoration
- Coffee syrup:
- Mix together,
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 125 ml of hot water
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- Mascarpone dough:
- 1 teaspoon gelatin powder
- 1 tsp warm water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
- 125ml thick cream, shake until fluffy, store in refrigerator
- 125 mascarpone cheese
- 25 g of powdered sugar
How to make :
1. Cut the chocolate cake into a round shape with a 6 cm diameter ring cutter. Place the cake in a serving glass bottom 6 cm in diameter. Spread the surface of the cake with ⅓ part of the coffee syrup, then sprinkle with ½ chocolate powder, set aside.
2. Mascarpone Dough: Mix the gelatin with warm water, the team in a pot of hot water until gelatin dissolves. Add coffee powder and coffee liqueur, mix well, set aside. Beat the mascarpone cheese and sugar until soft, add the whipped cream gradually, mix well. Add the gelatin-coffee solution, mix
well. Enter ⅓ mascarpone dough in a triangular bag, store in refrigerator until needed.
3. Take a serving cup of cake. Coat the surface with 1 tbsp of mascarpone dough. Arrange 4 pieces of biscuit on top, then sprinkle with ½ remaining coffee syrup. Cover again with 1 tbsp mascarpone dough. Cover it with a cake, sprinkle the surface with the rest of the coffee syrup. Store in refrigerator to harden.
4. Remove the triangular plastic containing the mascarpone dough from the refrigerator. Cut the edges as wide as ½ cm, spray on the cake surface to taste.
5. Sprinkle the surface with leftover chocolate powder and decorate it with shaved chocolate.