candy and crisp Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Waffles for the remaining weekend brunch! these gluten-loose and healthful waffles crafted from healthy ingredients can become your new move-to breakfast instruction.people were asking Pine Tree State however I manipulate to remain afloat whereas handling my non-stop journey list. the reality is, I don’t. positive, i’ve recommendations and tricks that build visiting heaps easier, but it’s those rare moments once I’m domestic that I sure enough battle with most.
a part of living the on-the-street method of life, means that acceptive that existence is temporary. You get accustomed perpetually being on-the-pass, to hustling to urge your work accomplished and while not a doubt clutch the paintings-hard, play-tough outlook.
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted (plus more for waffle maker)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (plus more as it thickens)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips)
- integrate oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt in a massive bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine banana, coconut oil, egg, almond milk and vanilla.
- add wet substances to dry and stir to combine. Stir in chocolate chips. let mixture sit down for five minutes.
- heat up waffle maker and spray or brush with coconut oil.
- upload extra almond milk to combination if too thick (no extra than a 1/4 cup).
- upload a 1/three cup of batter for your waffle maker and prepare dinner consistent with waffle maker instructions.
- Repeat until all batter is used – will make four-5 waffles depending on length of waffle maker.
- Serve straight away with maple syrup, nut butter or toppings of desire.
- permit cool and freeze if now not consuming straight away.