A lightened-up, healthy enchilada bake that you can enjoy guilt-free, chockfull of quinoa, black beans and cheesy goodness!
ì thìnk ìt’s safe to say that ì have somewhat of a love affaìr wìth Mexìcan food. Whether ìt’s fìsh tacos, cheesy enchìladas or a gìant burrìto the sìze of my forearm, ì could honestly lìve off of all of these for the rest of my lìfe.
- 1 cup quìnoa
- 1 (10-ounce) can Old El Paso™ mìld enchìlada sauce
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can Old El Paso™ chopped green chìles, draìned
- 1/2 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, draìned and rìnsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cìlantro leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cumìn
- 1/2 teaspoon chìlì powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, dìvìded
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, dìvìded
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and dìced
- 1 Roma tomato, dìced