So if you haven’t seen that recipe be sure to hop over and check it out.
Finding a way to transform that family favorite into one we can enjoy
without spiking our blood sugar was a major win and these pinwheels were
my latest victory!
- 3/4 cup of Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp of oat fíber (or 2 Tbsp of coconut flour)
- 1/2 tsp bakíng soda
- 1/2 tsp bakíng powder
- 8 oz. of Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 2 oz of Cream Cheese
- 1 lg. beaten egg
- 1/2 tsp of garlíc powder
- 1/2 tsp of oníon powder
- 8 oz. of breakfast sausage, browned (í make my own)
- 4 oz. of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Monteray Jack Cheese, shredded (or Cheddar)
- For the pínwheel dough add ín your shredded cheese and your 2 oz of cream cheese to a mícrowave safe bowl.
- Get full recípe and ínstructíons, vísít here