Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe
Spaghetti Bolognese is probably the most popular spaghetti variant in Indonesia, popular from children to adults. In fact, traditional Bolognese sauces have now been made fast in practical packages, making it easy for people to consume them as a daily menu. Sauce that comes from Bologna, Italy is made from beef and tomatoes, which are given Italian specialties. This sauce becomes a basic sauce that can be combined with various types of vegetables, and various other types of pasta.
To make a sauce for this spaghetti bolognese recipe, it’s not difficult. This time we present recipes Spaghetti bolognese that you can try at home. There is no need to use instant sauce that we do not know the basic ingredients, and of course it is healthier to be consumed by the whole family. Let’s try it!
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large, small chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 600 grams of minced beef
- 6-7 medium sized fresh tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Canned tomato puree
- 2 pieces of beef broth
- 1 glass of red wine
- 1 Spaghetti package
How to make :
1. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add the shallots and garlic, stir-fry until fragrant. Add minced meat. Fry until brown, and stir using a wooden spoon until cooked. Add solid broth and stir until blended.
2. Lower the heat of the fire, add tomatoes.
3. Add red wine, season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover the pan and simmer Bolognese sauce with medium heat for 1-1.5 hours until thick and rich in flavor, stirring occasionally. Add seasoning if necessary.
4. Taste the sauce, if it’s too acidic, you can add sugar.
5. Lift the pan from the fire. In the other pan, cook spaghetti with boiling water, after using the cooking method printed on the package.
6. Drain spaghetti, serve with a sprinkling of grated parmesan cheese
Taste your sauce and add seasoning if the flavor doesn’t bite. If you are not an alcoholic drinker like red wine, then using beef broth alone is enough, or you can add grape juice, pomegranate or cranberry if you like. To add acidity, you can add balsamic vinegar to taste. Can’t wait to try it for yourself?