Special Butter Shrimp Recipe
Easy, fast, and tasty. That is the essence of the recipe for butter fried shrimp. Want to try it for tonight? Let’s cook the ultimate recipe below!
Butter may be the greatest discovery in the culinary history of humans on earth. In addition to providing extra deliciousness compared to ordinary cooking oil, butter can also be used in many cuisines from various countries. One of them is everyone’s favorite protein, shrimp! This time I try for the recipe for butter fried shrimp that you have been looking for all this time.
After another time I had cooked butter soy sauce chicken, this time it was time to try with a new challenge. One thing that is really peer from this one protein is to peel it neatly one on one. Most usually let it be cooked just like that but I also thought of the family who would eat it. Surely it will be easier and more enjoyable if the shrimp has been peeled well besides perfectly cooked.
- 500 gram of shrimp, peel and throw head and tail
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ cm ginger segment, geprek
- 3 chives, finely sliced
- 1 lime fruit
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Bango Kecap Manis
- 1 salt tsp
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 spoonful of butter
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
How to make :
1. In a large bowl, coat the shrimp that has been cleaned with lime juice. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Enter the ginger that has been crushed and stir evenly.
2 Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3. Heat the pan together 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil and 1/2 tablespoon of cooking oil. Saute the garlic that has been chopped until fragrant. Lift and set aside.
4. Reheat 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil and 1/2 tablespoon of cooking oil in a skillet. Saute the shrimp until half cooked and add the soy sauce, the rest of the salt, pepper powder and sugar and 1 teaspoon of Bango Sweet Soy Sauce. Stir until evenly distributed for about 2 minutes.
5. Add the butter and let it melt. Stir quickly until evenly distributed and add the chopped onion and sliced onion. Stir evenly and lift from the fire.
Butter fried shrimp ready to be served!
Avoid cooking shrimp for too long. Cook for 5 minutes to get the soft and sweet shrimp results.
How to cook it? good luck …