I gotta inform you, I’ve never genuinely tested intermixture meat before. I’ve successive sundries kindred this in restaurants, because it seems so castled, and it’s e’er so voluptuous! So I figured, hey why not go exterior my strategy a little and try this direction myself!
- 2 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts butterflied
- 2 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 5oz container of fresh Baby Spinach
- 4 clove minced Garlic
- Dash of Paprika
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In large frying pan add Olive Oil and Garlic, sauté over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add Spinach and stir frequently until Spinach is wilted and cooked, about 2-3 minutes.
- Butterfly chicken breasts, slice lengthwise down the middle but not all the way through.
- Place a slice of Provolone cheese over each chicken breast.
- Add Spinach and garlic on top of cheese.
- Fold chicken in half like a sandwich keeping the stuffing in.
- Place on greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle top of chicken with paprika.
- Bake uncovered 30 Minutes.