Another ingredient for making Tiramisu Cheese cake is Kahlua, a type of alcohol that has chocolate-coffee flavor. The ingredients for making cheesecake tiramisu like Mascarpone cheese can be found at the nearest supermarket. Making it too uncomplicated, peek at the recipe below!
- Vanilla sponge cake, size 20×20 cm, split 2 in a cross, shape according to cutter mold
- 3 tbsp kahlua (alcoholic)
- Coffee syrup boiled together until it dissolves: 200 ml of water, 2 tsp of instant coffee, 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 150 g of castor sugar
- 5 tablespoons of water
- 4 beaten egg yolks until pale
- 250 g of mascarpone cheese
- 1½ tsp gelatin, the team with 50 ml of water to dissolve and clear
- 500 ml whip cream, shake thick
How to make :
- Prepare mica plastic according to the shape of the cutter mold, coat the base with a cardboard / aluminum foil
- Alas: mix the coffee syrup that is cold with kahlua, stir. Dip a piece of sponge cake for a while, lift it, place it on the bottom of the mica, refrigerate it.
- Cheese cake: boil sugar and water without stirring with low heat, until boiling and thick. Put it in a beaten egg yolk, keep it until the mixture thickens and white. Beat mascarpone until smooth, put the egg yolk mixture into mascarpone, shake until well blended. Pour the gelatin solution, mix well. Add whip cream mixture little by little while stirring slowly.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the mica which has been topped with sponge cake pieces up to ½ part high, put another piece of sponge cake that has been dipped in coffee-kahlua syrup, pour it again with the cheese cake mixture. Sprinkle the top layer with powdered chocolate (sifted), cover with cling wrap, store in the refrigerator.
If you do not use Kahlua, you can replace it with 1 teaspoon of chocolate extract or 1 teaspoon of instant coffee in 2 tablespoons of water per 2 tablespoons Kahlua. Serve always cold, accompanied by tea or warm coffee in the midst of your warmth chatting with family or friends at home. Good luck!