When I start thinking about Easter the first thing I think about is my great Nana’s forgotten cookies. There are so many names for these amazing Easter cookies. Some people call them Easter Resurrection cookies. Some, call them Empty Tomb cookies and some people call them Jesus Cookies.
- 2 egg white
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- To start preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line cookies sheet with ungreased foil.
- In your mixing bowl add the egg whites and the sugar. Then beat the sugar and egg whites till it is stiff. You will see them thicken up and leave swirls, you will know it is ready when the batter forms stiff peaks when you lift the mixer out of the bowl.
- Next gently mix in the vanilla and chocolate chips. You can also add chopped walnuts or pecans if you would like to here.
- Get full recípe and ínstructíons, vísít here