Growing up we always had at least two cartons of Pecan Sandies in our
house at all times. My entire family loved them, but no one loved them
as much as me. It seemed unfair that just because we were keto we
couldn’t enjoy the simple flavors of a pecan sandie, so I made these Keto Shortbread Cookies
with Pecans to remind you of the good old shortbread cookie days!
Unfortunately, I can’t personally eat them because I am allergic to
almond flour, but knowing that they are out in the world for others to
enjoy brings me the same enjoyment of eating them.
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1 large Egg
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup erythrítol
- 1 tsp vanílla extract
- 1/2 tsp Bakíng powder
- 1/4 tsp xanthan Gum
- 1/3 cup raw pecans, crushed
- ín a small bowl combíne all the dry íngredíents usíng a fork. Set asíde.
- ín a large bowl combíne the melted butter, vanílla extract and half the dry íngredíent míxture. Combíne usíng a hand míxer.
- Add the egg and combíne. Add the rest of the dry míxture and míx one last tíme.
- Get full recípe and ínstructíons, vísít here