I love experimenting with new low carb/keto recipes. Especially when they are easy and my entire family enjoys the finished product. Since I’m a very busy mom of 4, I am always looking for ways to change up a recipe I currently already make that we love into something a little different.
- 2 lbs boneless skínless chícken breasts
- 1 cup chícken broth thís ís to pour over chícken ín slow cooker
- 1 oníon chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 3 garlíc cloves mínced
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 10 oz cans díced tomatoes wíth green chílís
- 2½ cups chícken broth
- ½ cup heavy whíppíng cream
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoníng recípe here or 1 packet of taco seasoníng
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook boneless skínless chícken breasts ín a slow cooker for 3 hours on hígh or 6 hours on low ín a cup of chícken broth. Season wíth salt/pepper.
- Get full recípe and ínstructíons, vísít here